Course: Main course
Write first review
Write a review
- 1. Slice the tenderloin in to 2x2 inches and mix with the whisky, sugar, pineapple juice and dark soy sauce and leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
- 2. Cook the YumYum instant noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain the water and add the salad dress and stir well.
- 3. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the tenderloin until cooked thoroughly.
- 4. Mix the YumYum noodles with carrot and lettuce. Place the noodle mixture on a place and pour the fried tenderloin with dressing on top of the salad. Sprinkle with spring onions for decoration.
- 5. Your dish is ready to be served.
Print this recipe
© 2020 - Asian Food Lovers | De Vuurdoop | Sperwerweg 13 | 6374 AG Landgraaf | Nederland