Aloo Gobi Mutter
a flavorful curry starring potato
- Main course
- 6 persons
180 ml warm water
40 g Chinese block sugar finely chopped
1 Cauliflower: cut into florets
2 Garlic cloves: sliced
150 g Peas
1 tsp Ginger: grated
Fresh coriander to garnish 2 bars Chinese block sugar
4 slices of fresh Ginger
1500 ml Water
Preparation method for Aloo Gobi Mutter
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- Then cut the potatoes into pieces and wash them.
- Then cook the cauliflower and potatoes until just tender, drain and set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until glazy.
- Then add the garlic, turmeric, coriander powder, ginger, garam masala and cumin seeds and fry until fragrant.
- Then add the potatoes, cauliflower and peas and fry briefly.
- Then turn down the heat a bit and cook for another 15 minutes with lid on the pan.
- Serve with fresh cilantro, basmati rice and naan bread if desired.