Creamy Ramen soup
ramen this creamy
- Main course
- 1 person
Anyone who has eaten ramen before probably still dreams of that delicious soup on a regular basis. We have a tip to make ramen soup even more delicious by adding egg and kewpie mayonnaise. You can also use another slightly sour mayonnaise, or alternate with sriracha mayonnaise, for example.
Your favorite ramen
1 clove of garlic
Any other mayonnaise to replace kew pie
Possibly spring onion
Preparation method for Creamy Ramen soup
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and cook your ramen noodles in it.
- Put an egg in a bowl along with the spices of the noodles, garlic and mayonnaise, mix well.
- When the ramen is ready add the water little by little to the egg mixture, while continuing to stir well.
- Now add the ramen noodles
- Top with some spring onion.