A new way to eat sushi
- Main course
- 2 persons
Sushi donut; a fun and surprising way of eating sushi and they are also faster to prepare, because the rolling is done for you!
Preparation method for Sushi Doughnuts
- Prepare the sushi rice as on the package.
- Thinly slice the ingredients you want to use as topping.
- Cut a few sheets of seaweed into strips (for the donuts).
- Cut a few sheets of seaweed into squares (as a base for the donuts)
- Line the donut mold with the ingredients and top with the cooled sushi rice - press down well.
- Drizzle some poké sauce over the rice and place briefly in the refrigerator.
- Remove the sushi from the donut mold and top with furikake and wasabi kewpie mayo.
Vary with your favorite sushi ingredients to make it your signature dish