The fun thing of Poke bowls is that you can endlessly vary with fresh ingredients! This Poke bowl includes marinated salmon, green asparagus and avocado. You can also replace the green asparagus with, for example, green beans! To make it visually an attractive dish, it is nice to use different contrasting color ingredients. & Nbsp; strong> & nbsp; p>
1. strong> & nbsp; Marinate the salmon with spring onion in rings, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, yuzu juice (Yuzu is a Japanese citrus, you can also replace it with lemon juice), sesame oil, crushed garlic and 1 tbsp white sesame seeds. Let the salmon marinate for at least 15 minutes.
2. strong> Meanwhile, cook the sushi rice according to the packaging. Then season with 1 tbsp rice vinegar and salt.
3. strong> Blanch the green asparagus.
4. strong> Divide the sushi rice into two bowls and put the marinated salmon in succession, the asparagus into 4 cm pieces, avocado slices, boiled egg into slices and some mixed leaf lettuce on top.
5. strong> Finally, garnish your Poke bowl with pieces of seaweed and some white and black sesame seeds. p>
Serveertip: Add according to your taste soy sauce, wasabi and / or sriracha mayonnaise.
Print this recipe