Asian Christmas Rolled Salad
A nice roast with Asian glaze
- Main course
- 4 persons
Of course, a nice roast should not be missing at Christmas dinner. Give the roast a Christmassy touch by adding an Asian glaze.
700 - 1000 g roast
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 cm ginger
handful of pomegranate seeds
Preparation method for Asian Christmas Rolled Salad
- Put the Guava juice, brown sugar, ginger, crispy chili oil, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let this boil well for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stick the cloves into the roast and fry it on high heat, briefly all around. This may be seared nicely.
- Place the roast in an oven dish.
- Pour 1/4 of the gravy over the roast and put it in the oven. This roast goes in the oven for 55 minutes at 165 degrees - but of course the baking time is slightly different for each oven and roast.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes and pour 1/4 of the gravy over the meat again. Repeat this one more time.
- Once the roast is done take it out of the oven. Slice thinly and pour the remaining gravy over the meat.
- Top with some pomegranate seeds.
Garnish with a sprig of rosemary - tastes great with the meat and also looks decorative.