Pokébowls are a popular meal during the hot days. A lukewarm pokébowl with crunchy greens, fruit and shrimp is a welcome new favorite!
1. Cook the sushi rice as directed on the package
2. Bake the butterfly shrimp until crisp and golden brown in the oven
3. Cut the cucumber into small pieces, as well as the mango
4. Put the sushi rice in a bowl and top with the edamame, cucumber, mango, ginger and butterfly prawns
5. Drizzle on some kewpie, sriracha and poké sauce
6. Finish with some sesame seeds or furikake
Print this recipe