Black bean garlic sauce and beef, that's all you need! This recipe is so easy and quickly prepared, it's the perfect dish after a busy day at work. Pick your favourite veggies, add strips of beef and the ready-to-eat black bean garlic stirfry sauce and you are good to go! Have a nice meal.
- 1. Heat the broth and add your veggies (we used young corn, red bell pepper, bamboo slices and sugarsnaps) and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables and drain in a sieve.
- 2. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the strips of steak.
- 3. Add the wok sauce to the vegetables and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- 4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve with Chinese noodles.
Serveertip: Serve with Chinese noodles.
Print this recipe