- 1. Soften the glass noodles for 3-5 minutes in warm water and then rinse in cold water and leave to drain.
- 2. Make an omelette with the eggs and allow to cool before slicing into pieces.
- 3. Warm the wok on a medium fire heat and add the oil. Fry off the garlic until golden brown.
- 4. Add the sliced chicken together with the fish sauce, sugar and oyster sauce. Stir well until the chicken is cooked (make sure you do not overcook the chicken).
- 5. Add the glas noodles and stir fry the noodles, chicken and pieces of omelette.
- 6. Slide the noodles over to one side of the wok and add a little oil to the pan in which you can cook the onions and slices of tomatoes. Mix everything together.
- 7. Add the spring onions as last.
Serveertip: Serve immediately in a preheated dish keeping the meal warm for a longer period.
Print this recipe