- 1. Heat the sesame- and rice oil in a wok and add the ginger slices. Fry these on a low heat until the ginger begins to release its fragrance.
- 2. Add the chicken breast strips and fry these on a high temperature until golden brown.
- 3. Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 4. Spoon the walnuts and sesame seeds through the dish and season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve with stir-fry Chinese cabbage and Chinese noodles.
Serveertip: Replace the chicken with beef strips!
Print this recipe