Paratha is known as a dish that is of all kinds. Paratha is a dough that is baked or fried to make a kind of flatbread, for example. Delicious next to your cury or with a good dipping sauce.
But you can also use it as a kind of puff pastry and make stuffed pasties. Love it already!
- Let the Paratha defrost a little and preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Clean and chop the chillies, ginger, shallots and garlic.
- Cut the end of the Sereh and also remove the outer leaf. Cut these into small rings.
- Put this and the cumin, coriander, palm sugar, fish sauce, coconut milk and shrimp paste in a blender and blend until a coarse curry paste is formed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside this mixture for a few minutes.
- The chicken thighs may be cut into small cubes and browned in a wok pan.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and fry with the chicken. Add the curry paste now.
- Thinly slice the baby corn and add it along with the bean sprouts.
- Let this thicken, until a firmer filling is formed.
Let's fill it!
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut the parata sheets into two parts and make each half into a kind of ice cream cone in your hand. Press the sides together well.
- Spoon the filling into your pastry from the top and press the top closed as well.
- Place your pies neatly on the baking sheet and grease them with a beaten egg.
- Bake the pasties for about 20 to 30 minutes, until they are crispy and have a nice brown color.
Serve these pasties as a snackor alongside a salad.
Print this recipe